In just one month, the 23rd annual HOT ROD Power Tour returns with new features for auto enthusiasts worldwide. The seven-day, seven-city journey is expected to bring together more than 6,000 vehicles and 100,000-plus spectators, June 10-16, 2017. Those interested in registering their car and joining the excitement can register now at Hotrod.com/events. The HOT ROD Power Tour is also free for spectators.
Enthusiasts from around the world celebrate as HOT ROD Power Tour welcomes all makes and models of hot rods, street rods, custom trucks, muscle cars, and performance machines of every vintage and nameplate.
The 2017 HOT ROD Power Tour will kick off on Saturday, June 10 in Kansas City at Arrowhead Stadium and roll through seven cities over the course of seven days. The HOT ROD Power Tour stops will include:
- Saturday, June 10: Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Mo.
- Sunday, June 11: Iowa Speedway in Newton, Iowa
- Monday, June 12: Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds in Davenport, Iowa
- Tuesday, June 13: University of Illinois (State Farm Center) in Champaign, Illinois
- Wednesday, June 14: Gateway Motorsports Park in Madison, Illinois
- Thursday, June 15: Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis, Indiana
- FINALE EVENT on Friday, June 16: Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport in Bowling Green, Kentucky
At each stop, the 23rd annual HOT ROD Power Tour will feature a colorful midway of mobile display rigs from performance manufacturers and aftermarket specialists with opportunities to view the latest innovations and get expert advice. The main stage will feature entertainment, celebrities, games, and dozens of giveaways. Select locations will also feature Drag Strip Fun Runs and Autocross action.
Participants may register a vehicle for just one day, two days, or the entire event. Vehicle registration is open to any year, make, or model. Pre-registration is available now through June 1 online at Hotrod.com/events. Pricing is as follows:
- Multi-day pre-registration: $119/on-site registration: $150
*Includes vehicle entry at all venues, two credentials, one goody bag, *Motor Trend OnDemand for 2 months (*available to pre-registrants only), and a free Hot Rod magazine T-shirt!
- Single day pre-registration: $50/on-site registration: $60
*Includes vehicle entry at one venue, exclusive license plate, and *Motor Trend OnDemand for 2 months (*available to pre-registrants only)
For more information: hotrod.com