Borla Performance has announced new Cat-Back Exhaust Systems for the 2015-16 Dodge Charger and Challenger SRT Hellcat as well as the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT 392/Scat Pack vehicles. These Hellcat Exhaust Systems are offered in a variety of sound levels ranging from ATAK, Borla’s loudest and most aggressive sounding exhaust, the S-Type, which offers an aggressive exhaust note at idle and under all driving conditions and the Touring system, which is slightly louder than stock while still providing a deep, throaty growl under acceleration.
New Systems Now Available:
- 2015-16 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat – ATAK Part Number: 140667
- 2015-16 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat – S-Type Part Number: 140666
- 2015-16 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat ATAK Part Number: 140648
- 2015-16 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat S-Type Part Number: 140647
- 2015 Dodge Charger SRT 392/Scat Pack – ATAK Part Number: 140672
- 2015 Dodge Charger SRT 392/Scat Pack – S-Type Part Number: 140671
- 2015 Dodge Charger SRT 392/Scat Pack – Touring Part Number: 140670
All of these systems include MDS (Multi-Displacement System) valves, which allow the car to maintain its active exhaust system for Dodge’s Fuel Saver Technology. The systems are also designed to connect directly to the Charger’s factory bezels in the rear valance helping to maintain the sleek look of the vehicle.
The systems were designed in Borla’s Oxnard, California Research and Development facility and built in their 320,000 square foot production facility in Johnson City, Tennessee. All of Borla’s exhaust systems are made in the USA of aerospace-grade, T-304 stainless steel, which provides lasting durability against rust and corrosion. All of Borla’s exhaust components and complete exhaust systems for the street are backed by Borla’s Million-Mile Warranty. The MDS valves carry a 3-year warranty.
For more information: www.borla.com.