BORLA Performance Industries has launched a rear section exhaust designed and engineered exclusively for the high-performance 2005-2015 Aston Martin Vanquish, Aston Martin DB9 and Aston Martin DBS models.
The BORLA Rear Section Exhaust (part number 11932) provides a very high level of engineering quality that Aston Martin owners expect in terms of fit, performance and style. Equally important, it highlights the rich sound of the awesome Aston Martin 5.9-liter V12 engine.
The BORLA Rear Section Exhaust uses the company’s patented muffler design technology to deliver enhanced performance with a throaty, aggressive sound under acceleration. At the same time, BORLA is able to guarantee the exhaust will not drone, thanks to the extensive development program carried out at the BORLA Research & Development facility in Oxnard, CA, including airflow bench testing, dynamometer and road testing as well as precise sound measurement.
Constructed from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel, the BORLA Rear Section Exhaust comes with a Million-Mile Warranty to provide the ultimate peace of mind for Aston Martin owners. In addition to its impressive durability, the BORLA exhaust design maintains the timeless styling of all three Aston Martin models. It fits easily and neatly behind the stock Aston Martin rear valance and fits into the exhaust apertures, providing a true bolt-on enhancement for the car.
- BORLA Rear Section Exhaust fits 2005-2015 Aston Martin Vanquish, DB9 and DBS models (part # 11932)
- Rear Section Exhaust manufactured from T-304 stainless steel for quality and durability
- The BORLA Rear Section Exhaust uses the company’s patented S-Type muffler technology to deliver enhanced performance with a throaty, aggressive sound under acceleration
- BORLA S-Type muffler design ensures aggressive sound without drone.
- The factory exhaust valve technology is retained
- 2.5” diameter exhaust ensures good fit
- High-quality engineering delivers BORLA Million Mile Warranty
For more information: www.borla.com