Ducati Island is back for the U.S. Round of the eni FIM Superbike World Championship, taking place at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Raceway on July 17-19, 2015. Located in the middle of Turns 2 and 3, Ducati Island has become one of the most anticipated fan experiences of the year, including exclusive Ducati Motorcycle parking, rider appearances, new and historic Ducati displays, Ducati Apparel and much more.
Beginning now Ducati fans will be able to purchase the ultimate fan package to cheer on Ducati Superbike team riders Davide Giugliano (#34) and Chaz Davies (#7) from Turn 4 as they pilot the Ducati Panigale R Superbike around the technical, 2.238-mile track.
Ducati Track Package Includes:
- Turn 4 Ducati grandstand seat (three-day admission)
- Paddock access
- Motorcycle parking pass with access to exclusive parking area
- Voucher for exclusive Ducati gift
- Participation in Ducati track walk
- The opportunity to ride your motorcycle on Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Raceway during the Ducati parade lap on Friday, July 17