When SPEEDVEGAS officially opens its $30 million motorsports complex this summer, one notable partner will be directly enhancing the customer experience: Gaudin Porsche of Las Vegas. From the ability to drive a Porsche right off of the SPEEDVEGAS track and onto the streets of Las Vegas to exclusive, invitation-only events, this partnership signifies the beginning of an unprecedented customer experience that will entice car enthusiasts from around the world.
Enhanced customer experiences will include:
- Gaudin Porsche customers will truly be able to push cars to their limits. They will not only be able to test drive the vehicles on area roads, but also try them out on the SPEEDVEGAS track, which features the city’s longest Formula One-inspired exotic car racetrack.
- SPEEDVEGAS customers who drive on the 1.5-mile racetrack will have the opportunity to rent a Porsche for the day and drive it back to their resort or home. As a courtesy, the customer can return the car at several Las Vegas hotels.
- The 1.5-mile track will be used by Gaudin Porsche for new vehicle model previews and test drives.
- Future events at SPEEDVEGAS will include showcasing Gaudin’s vast collection of classic cars, which boasts more than 150 rare and vintage models.
- Gaudin Porsche will host customer appreciation events, as well as community and charity events.
- Gaudin Porsche will be showcased as one of SPEEDVEGAS’ top sponsors during upcoming events.
“It is an honor to align SPEEDVEGAS with a world-renowned brand such as Porsche and incredible partners from Gaudin. They see and share our vision,” says Aaron Fessler, co-founder and chief executive officer, SPEEDVEGAS. “With the opportunity to drive Porsches from our fleet, as well as from Gaudin, this will truly be the chance for people to see what these cars can do!”
“Because of our partnership with SPEEDVEGAS, we will be able to offer an unparalleled experience offering our customers to drive our high-performance vehicles with no traffic lights and no limits,” says Jim Mooradian, general manager, Gaudin Porsche of Las Vegas.
SPEEDVEGAS’ track will be open to the public starting next month. By this summer, the entire $30 million motorsports complex—including a multilevel welcome center, event center with a capacity of up to 1,000 guests, café and much more—will be complete.