SPEEDVEGAS will host its first job fair to fill 75 positions in time for its March 2016 opening. The job fair will take place on Tuesday, Jan. 12, from 3 to 8 p.m. and Wednesday, Jan. 13, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Gaudin Porsche of Las Vegas (at I-215 and Rainbow Boulevard). SPEEDVEGAS is the $30 million, 100-acre motorsports complex that will offer visitors supercar driving experiences on its 1.5-mile track. The track will open to the public in March 2016.
Multi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply and previous tourism-industry experience is a plus. The available positions include:
- Concierge: Assist guests in person with reservations and check-ins. Sales and customer service experience is required.
- Reservation/Sales Agent: Assist and convert to sales via live chat, E-mail and telephone.
- Driving Coach: Drive in supercars with guests to create positive and safe experience. General knowledge of exotic cars, good customer service skills, clean driving record are required. Previous coaching experience is not required.
- Paramedic/Fire/Track Safety: Certifications are required.
- HR Manager: HR management experience is required.
- Controller: Experience is required.
- Gift Shop Manager
“As we gear up for our March 2016 track opening, we’re gratified to be able to kick off the New Year by creating new jobs for Southern Nevadans,” said Aaron Fessler, founder and CEO, SPEEDVEGAS. “We also look forward to being part of the region’s thriving tourism industry.”
Added Jim Mooradian, general manager, Gaudin Porsche: “It’s a pleasure to host the SPEEDVEGAS job fair. We’re thrilled about the addition of this distinctive supercar driving experience to our local community and look forward to enjoying a close partnership with the attraction for years to come.”
Interested candidates should register to attend the job fair in advance at https://speedvegas.com/en/careers/2016-job-fair/info.